Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Las Vegas in the next month
28 Nov - 02 Dec
C$383 pp
YUL
Montreal
United Airlines
Direct
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
United Airlines
Direct
YUL
Montreal
05 Dec - 09 Dec
C$385 pp
YUL
Montreal
United Airlines
Direct
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
United Airlines
Direct
YUL
Montreal
13 Dec - 16 Dec
C$386 pp
YUL
Montreal
United Airlines
Direct
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
United Airlines
 
1 stop
YUL
Montreal

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
10 Jan - 17 Jan
C$383 pp
YUL
Montreal
Air Canada
Direct
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
United Airlines
 
1 stop
YUL
Montreal
11 Jan - 17 Jan
C$385 pp
YUL
Montreal
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YUL
Montreal
20 Jan - 24 Jan
C$386 pp
YUL
Montreal
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YUL
Montreal

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
28 Feb - 07 Mar
C$388 pp
YUL
Montreal
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YUL
Montreal
17 Mar - 24 Mar
C$398 pp
YUL
Montreal
Westjet
 
1 stop
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
Westjet
 
1 stop
YUL
Montreal
09 May - 14 May
C$404 pp
YUL
Montreal
Delta Air Lines
 
1 stop
LAS
Las Vegas
LAS
Las Vegas
Delta Air Lines
 
1 stop
YUL
Montreal

Destination information for Las Vegas

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Montreal to Las Vegas

Currency

Flight duration

5 hrs 30 mins

Airports servicing Montreal

  • Montréal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau (YUL)
  • Mirabel International (YMX)

Airports close to Las Vegas

  • McCarran International (LAS)

Avg temp for November in Las Vegas

20.2 °C

Rainfall on Average for November in Las Vegas

8.2 mm
How much do things cost?
Montreal is 6% cheaper than Las Vegas
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
Las Vegas 3
Montreal 2
Petrol (1 litre)
Las Vegas 1
Montreal 1
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Las Vegas 6
Montreal 7
Pair of Nike shoes
Las Vegas 59
Montreal 65
Additional useful information for Las Vegas

The weather is expected to be 21°C warmer than Montreal (0°C) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!

During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.9 mm less rain in Las Vegas than in Montreal.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 78% chance of sunshine in Las Vegas as opposed to 22% in Montreal.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Montreal to Las Vegas flights.
Flight FAQs
From Montreal to Las Vegas
Which is the best aircraft?
From Montreal, the majority of flights to Las Vegas are served by an Airbus A320-100/200
What is the average delay time?
A delay of 54 mins is common
How many passenger seats are available on a flight on this route?
Travelling from Montreal typically provides 228 seats from and Las Vegas each day
What is the average flight cancellation?
Flights from Montreal to Las Vegas are rarely cancelled
What is the best airline?
To Las Vegas, Air Canada operates 36 flights from Montreal
Related searches
Flights to Las Vegas from Montreal
Settings