Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to San Francisco in the next month
20 Mar - 26 Mar
C$356 pp
YWG
Winnipeg
Delta Air Lines
 
1 stop
SFO
San Francisco
SFO
San Francisco
Delta Air Lines
 
1 stop
YWG
Winnipeg

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
24 Apr - 01 May
C$351 pp
YWG
Winnipeg
Delta Air Lines
 
1 stop
SFO
San Francisco
SFO
San Francisco
Delta Air Lines
   
2 stops
YWG
Winnipeg

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
06 Jun - 15 Jun
C$377 pp
YWG
Winnipeg
Westjet
 
1 stop
SFO
San Francisco
SFO
San Francisco
Westjet
 
1 stop
YWG
Winnipeg

Destination information for San Francisco

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Winnipeg to San Francisco

Currency

Airports serving Winnipeg

  • Winnipeg International (YWG)

Airports close to San Francisco

  • San Francisco International (SFO)

Average temperature for February in San Francisco

15.7 °C

Average rainfall for February in San Francisco

90.5 mm
How much do things cost?
Winnipeg is 29% cheaper than San Francisco
Cheap meal
San Francisco 12
Winnipeg 10
Imported beer (0.33 litre)
San Francisco 7
Winnipeg 4
1 km taxi journey
San Francisco 1
Winnipeg 1
Pair of jeans
San Francisco 44
Winnipeg 36
Additional useful information for San Francisco

The weather in San Francisco is likely to be 10°C for the next ten days.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.4 mm more rainfall in San Francisco than in Winnipeg.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 47% chance of sunshine in San Francisco as opposed to 53% in Winnipeg.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Winnipeg to San Francisco flights.
Flight FAQs
From Winnipeg to San Francisco
What is the average flight cancellation?
From Winnipeg, there is a very low cancellation rate on San Francisco flights
What is the average delay time?
The average delay time for flights between Winnipeg and San Francisco is 1 hr 46 mins
What is the best airline?
If you're flying this route, Air France is the most popular
Related searches
Flights to San Francisco from Winnipeg
Settings