Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Los Angeles in the next month
22 Dec - 28 Dec
C$685 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YQU
Grande Prairie
28 Dec - 03 Jan
C$724 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Westjet
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Westjet
   
2 stops
YQU
Grande Prairie
21 Dec - 28 Dec
C$830 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Westjet
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Westjet
 
1 stop
YQU
Grande Prairie

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
16 Jan - 20 Jan
C$378 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YQU
Grande Prairie
12 Jan - 26 Jan
C$388 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Air Canada
 
1 stop
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Air Canada
 
1 stop
YQU
Grande Prairie
13 Feb - 22 Feb
C$398 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YQU
Grande Prairie

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
19 Apr - 23 Apr
C$422 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Westjet
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Westjet
   
2 stops
YQU
Grande Prairie
15 Mar - 19 Mar
C$461 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YQU
Grande Prairie
28 Mar - 07 Apr
C$463 pp
YQU
Grande Prairie
Westjet
   
2 stops
LAX
Los Angeles
LAX
Los Angeles
Westjet
   
2 stops
YQU
Grande Prairie

Destination information for Los Angeles

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Grande Prairie to Los Angeles

Today's exchange rate

Airports close to Grande Prairie

  • Grande Prairie (YQU)

Airports close to Los Angeles

  • Los Angeles International (LAX)

Avg temp for December in Los Angeles

20 °C

Rainfall on Average for December in Los Angeles

25.3 mm
How much do things cost?
Grande Prairie is 11% more expensive than Los Angeles
Taxi - fixed fee
Los Angeles 3
Grande Prairie 3
3 course meal for 2
Los Angeles 51
Grande Prairie 59
1 km taxi journey
Los Angeles 1
Grande Prairie 2
One-way ticket (local transport)
Los Angeles 1
Grande Prairie 1
Additional useful information for Los Angeles

The weather in Los Angeles for the next ten days will be 25°C - that’s 25°C warmer than Grande Prairie.

During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.7 mm less rain in Los Angeles than in Grande Prairie.

If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 83% chance of sun in Los Angeles as opposed to 17% in Grande Prairie.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Grande Prairie to Los Angeles flights.
Flight FAQs
From Grande Prairie to Los Angeles
What percent of flights are delayed?
Flights from Grande Prairie to Los Angeles are rarely delayed
Related searches
Flights to Los Angeles from Grande Prairie
Settings