Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to London in the next month
01 Oct - 22 Oct
C$754 pp
YQQ
Comox
Westjet
   
2 stops
LGW
London
LGW
London
Westjet
     
3 stops
YQQ
Comox
17 Oct - 31 Oct
C$758 pp
YQQ
Comox
Westjet
   
2 stops
LGW
London
LGW
London
Westjet
   
2 stops
YQQ
Comox
26 Sep - 10 Oct
C$764 pp
YQQ
Comox
Westjet
   
2 stops
LGW
London
LGW
London
Westjet
     
3 stops
YQQ
Comox

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
30 Nov - 09 Dec
C$845 pp
YQQ
Comox
Westjet
 
1 stop
LGW
London
LGW
London
Westjet
 
1 stop
YQQ
Comox
01 Nov - 01 Jan
C$885 pp
YQQ
Comox
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LGW
London
LGW
London
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YQQ
Comox
07 Nov - 21 Nov
C$927 pp
YQQ
Comox
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London
LHR
London
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YQQ
Comox

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
30 Jan - 27 Feb
C$795 pp
YQQ
Comox
Westjet
 
1 stop
LGW
London
LGW
London
Westjet
   
2 stops
YQQ
Comox
09 Jan - 23 Jan
C$816 pp
YQQ
Comox
Westjet
   
2 stops
LGW
London
LGW
London
Westjet
   
2 stops
YQQ
Comox
07 Mar - 27 Mar
C$920 pp
YQQ
Comox
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
LHR
London
LHR
London
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YQQ
Comox

Destination information for London

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Comox to London

Today's exchange rate

Airports close to Comox

  • Comox (YQQ)

Airports close to London

Average temperature for September in London

19.7 °C

Average rainfall for September in London

49.4 mm
How much do things cost?
Comox is 2% cheaper than London
3 bedroom apartment downtown
London 3470
Comox 832
3 course meal for 2
London 62
Comox 44
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
London 11
Comox 3
Cheap meal
London 17
Comox 14
Additional useful information for London

Over the last 7 days, you are the only person to have searched for flights from Comox to London.

Currently, our data suggests that no airlines fly from Comox to London directly.

Recently there have been no direct flights available between Comox and London.

During the next 10 days, the weather in London is expected to be the same temperature as Comox (20°C).

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.8 mm less rainfall in London than in Comox.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 66% chance of sunshine in London as opposed to 34% in Comox.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Comox to London flights.
Flight FAQs
From Comox to London
What percent of flights are delayed?
From Comox, flights are unlikely to be delayed to London
Related searches
Flights to London from Comox
Settings