Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Victoria in the next month
29 Sep - 08 Oct
C$275 pp
YKA
Kamloops
Westjet
   
2 stops
YYJ
Victoria
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
   
2 stops
YKA
Kamloops
12 Oct - 15 Oct
C$279 pp
YKA
Kamloops
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YYJ
Victoria
YYJ
Victoria
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YKA
Kamloops
07 Oct - 08 Oct
C$290 pp
YKA
Kamloops
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria
YYJ
Victoria
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YKA
Kamloops

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
24 Oct - 26 Oct
C$265 pp
YKA
Kamloops
Westjet
   
2 stops
YYJ
Victoria
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
   
2 stops
YKA
Kamloops
26 Oct - 30 Oct
C$266 pp
YKA
Kamloops
Westjet
   
2 stops
YYJ
Victoria
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
   
2 stops
YKA
Kamloops
26 Oct - 29 Oct
C$279 pp
YKA
Kamloops
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria
YYJ
Victoria
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YKA
Kamloops

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
23 Dec - 06 Jan
C$643 pp
YKA
Kamloops
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria
YYJ
Victoria
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
YKA
Kamloops

Destination information for Victoria

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Kamloops to Victoria

Airports serving Kamloops

  • Kamloops (YKA)

Airports close to Victoria

  • Victoria International (YYJ)
  • Victoria Harbour Airport (YWH)

Temp on Avg for September in Victoria

19.5 °C

Average rainfall for September in Victoria

16.8 mm
How much do things cost?
Kamloops is 6% cheaper than Victoria
Cheap meal
Victoria 10
Kamloops 15
Taxi - fixed fee
Victoria 2
Kamloops 2
Petrol (1 litre)
Victoria 1
Kamloops 1
Local draught beer (0.5 litre)
Victoria 4
Kamloops 3
Additional useful information for Victoria

Our recent data shows 0 airlines are currently operating direct flights from Kamloops to Victoria.

If you want to fly direct from Kamloops to Victoria then unfortunately, at the present moment, there are no direct flights available.

Over the next ten days, Victoria (15°C) is expected to be 1°C cooler than Kamloops (16°C).

There will be 0.3 mm more rainfall in Victoria than in Kamloops over the next ten days.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 44% chance of sunshine in Victoria as opposed to 56% in Kamloops.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Kamloops to Victoria flights.
Flight FAQs
From Kamloops to Victoria
What percent of flights are delayed?
These flights are rarely delayed
What is the best airline?
Flyer favourite Care Flight operates 2 flights per week
Which is the best aircraft?
The Cessna twin turboprop engines is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Kamloops and Victoria
Related searches
Flights to Victoria from Kamloops
Settings