Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Toronto in the next month
10 Nov - 15 Nov
C$486 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
   
2 stops
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Westjet
   
2 stops
YYJ
Victoria
26 Oct - 14 Nov
C$486 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria
12 Nov - 21 Nov
C$494 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
20 Nov - 23 Nov
C$477 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria
18 Nov - 25 Nov
C$487 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria
07 Dec - 07 Dec
C$494 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
20 Jan - 27 Jan
C$496 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria
26 Jan - 29 Jan
C$499 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Westjet
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria
01 Mar - 12 Mar
C$505 pp
YYJ
Victoria
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YYZ
Toronto
YYZ
Toronto
Multiple Airlines
 
1 stop
YYJ
Victoria

Destination information for Toronto

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Victoria to Toronto

Flight time

4 hrs 28 mins

Airports servicing Victoria

  • Victoria International (YYJ)
  • Victoria Harbour Airport (YWH)

Airports serving Toronto

  • Lester B. Pearson International (YYZ)
  • Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ)

Avg temp for October in Toronto

14.3 °C

Rainfall on Average for October in Toronto

40.7 mm
How much do things cost?
Victoria is 2% more expensive than Toronto
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
Toronto 2
Victoria 2
Local draught beer (0.5 litre)
Toronto 4
Victoria 4
Large bottle of water
Toronto 1
Victoria 2
One-way ticket (local transport)
Toronto 2
Victoria 2
Additional useful information for Toronto

The weather is expected to be 6°C warmer than Victoria (10°C) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!

Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 11.6 mm less in Toronto than in Victoria.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 67% chance of sunshine in Toronto as opposed to 33% in Victoria.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Victoria to Toronto flights.
Flight FAQs
From Victoria to Toronto
What is the best airline?
Each week Air Canada serves 28 flights per week
How many passenger seats are available on a flight on this route?
Travelling from Victoria typically provides 128 seats from and Toronto each day
What is the average flight cancellation?
Flights from Victoria to Toronto are rarely cancelled
What is the average delay time?
The average delay is 23 mins
Which is the best aircraft?
The most frequently used plane is an Airbus A319
Related searches
Flights to Toronto from Victoria
Settings