Cheap Flights to Thailand
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Thailand
Thailand travel guide
Go to the Thailand travel guide
Thailand is an enchanting country awaiting your discovery. When your cheap flight to Thailand reaches its destination, you will understand why the country’s motto is “land of smiles.” Set amid a captivating backdrop of Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife and spectacular scenery, Thailand has a unique history and culture. Thai cuisine and massage are known throughout the world. You can enjoy local epicurean delights and learn to prepare authentic dishes in a cooking class before relaxing at a luxurious spa. The capital of Bangkok is a lively modern metropolis that preserves ancient traditions. Here and throughout Thailand, you can explore museums dedicated to local and international artists, traditional handcrafted goods and cultural history. Take a flight to Thailand to explore the ruins of primordial temples and historic cities. You can visit the site of the infamous World War II bridge that inspired a novel and a movie. Thailand flights are the gateway to shopping excursions for silk, leather goods, antiques, gold and precious stones. Be sure to participate in one of the many festivals held throughout the country. Cheap flights to Thailand open up a world of recreational opportunities. The coastline features miles of pristine beaches and is embraced by temperate azure waters. Palm trees line the border of one side, while colorful coral reef covers the other. Famous beach spots include Hua Hin, Krabi and Phuket. Guests who take advantage of cheap flights to Thailand can swim, scuba dive, surf or just spend the day lounging on the tropical sand. The verdant countryside has rainforests, mountain villages, caves, waterfalls and nature sanctuaries as well as scenic historic and religious sites. Encompassing several ecological zones, Thailand displays a wide array of indigenous flora and fauna. Hike along nature trails and experience diverse ethnic cultures along the way.
More useful information about Thailand
- Are you looking for a cheap domestic flight? Cheapflights offers domestic flights to all major Canadian destinations.
- Don't know which airline is for you? Our airline guides can find the perfect airline for your next trip.
- For last minute flights to Thailand, find cheap flights to Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
- Hot and tropical is the climate in the south. Northern and central Thailand have three seasons.
- International visitors book one way flights to Thailand and land in Chiang Mai from December through May.
- Looking for direct flights to Thailand? Find cheap flights to Koh Samui, Phuket and Udon Thani.
- Looking for flight deals? Find discount plane tickets for destinations and locations all over the world.
- One way flights to Thailand land visitors in the most popular and capital city, Bangkok.
- Our specialty travel guide can help you find a unique themed destination.
- Prathet Thai or "land of the free” is Southeast Asia’s premiere destination.
- The country is made up of natural regions including the mountainous and forested North.
- The cultures and ethnic groups in Chiang Mai reflect Thailand’s diversity.
- Those travellers heading for a vacation in Thailand during the peak season should book their flights early.
- Transportation in a Thailand city or resort is typically by taxi, tuk-tuk, or rickshaw.
- With over 4 million flight deals, you're sure to find cheap flights to the destination of your choice.