Cheap Flights to Philippines
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Philippines
Philippines travel guide
Go to the Philippines travel guide
The Philippines has long been considered one of the most enigmatic places in this part of the world. Board one of the cheap flights to the Philippines, and find a warm welcome waiting at Ninoy Aquino International Airport or Cebu International Airport which are the primary gateways to this nation of many islands. Lose yourself in the smiles and friendliness of the locals, as a flight to the Philippines is a journey to a land of festivals, rituals and celebrations. These festivities include the summer Flower Festival in the capital of Baguio City, Pampanga's Hot Air Balloon Festival held near a former American Air Force base, Cebu City's Sinulog, a carnival-like paean to Santo Nino and the annual Caracoles Festival in Samal Island to extol the treasures of the sea. If you seek a languid and quiet travel experience, flights to the Philippines’ many beaches will take you there. Boracay, El Nido in Palawan, Puerto Galera in Mindoro and Batanes Islands on the northern edge of Luzon are examples of the country’s best sand and surf.All it takes is a cheap flight to the Philippines to discover the many faces of Manila, a vibrant metropolis of modern structures alongside historic sites. The 17th century Manila Cathedral, Walled City of Intramuros, the Spanish citadel of Fort Santiago and Malacanang Palace are among the places of interest. Makati City is the financial, shopping and entertainment hub. Many consider flights to the Philippines for shopping expeditions. Quality handcrafted jewelry, fashion, furniture and home accessories reflecting the multicultural heritage of the nation are available at incredible prices. History, handicrafts, unexplored havens and gastronomic adventures make this Asian nation well worth the effort of researching cheap flights to the Philippines.
More useful information about Philippines
- Are you looking for a cheap domestic flight? Cheapflights offers domestic flights to all major Canadian destinations.
- Don't know which airline is for you? Our airline guides can find the perfect airline for your next trip.
- Go diving after arriving from your last minute flight to the Philippines at spots like Tubbataha Reef.
- Intramuros, the walled city, covering almost 160 acres, was built by the Spanish in 1571.
- Looking for flight deals? Find discount plane tickets for destinations and locations all over the world.
- Manila, on Luzon, boasts one of the best preserved medieval cities in the world.
- Ninoy Aquino is the airport at which many direct flights to the Philippines (and its capital Manila) land.
- Our specialty travel guide can help you find a unique themed destination.
- Passengers taking one way flights to the Philippines should know that it has a tropical climate.
- Philippines Facts: Manila is the capital and main island groups are Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- The country's cuisine is a delicious blend of Chinese, Spanish, Mexican, Japanese, Indonesian and Indian.
- The dry season runs from November to April, with temperatures between about 13 and 23 degrees Celsius.
- With over 4 million flight deals, you're sure to find cheap flights to the destination of your choice.