Cheap Flights to New Orleans, LA
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to New Orleans
New Orleans travel guide
Go to the New Orleans travel guide
From its decadent party atmosphere during Mardi Gras to its serene Southern charm, the Crescent City is a study in contrasts. Millions of visitors take cheap flights to New Orleans every year to be a part of its unique culture. Despite its wild reputation, New Orleans has far more to offer than just a never-ending party, though it can also deliver on your wildest expectations. Stroll the streets of the French Quarter away from rowdy Bourbon Street and step back in time. Tour the St. Louis Cathedral at the heart of the Quarter and visit the old Ursuline Convent to see the spiritual side of this rich and complex city. Don't forget to stop by Cafe du Monde, the original coffee house that has been serving sugar-dusted beignets since 1862. Save room to sample other dishes from the city's outstanding restaurants. Cajun, Caribbean, French, Spanish and African traditions have combined to make one of the world's most beloved cuisines, and every bite is a celebration. Even New Orleans flights feature a taste of Louisiana to welcome visitors. You can also move outside the French Quarter to take in the beauty of the Garden District along St. Charles Avenue as it follows the curve of the Mississippi River. The streetcar line remains an essential part of the city's transportation network, but it's also one of the best tours you'll take. Stop and enjoy lunch or a stroll under the centuries-old oak trees that form a canopy above the broad avenue. After saving money on a cheap flight to New Orleans, splurge at some of the boutiques along St. Charles. Other lines take you to the historic cemeteries for which New Orleans is famous or to the riverfront Aquarium of the Americas. Cheap flights to New Orleans are just the beginning; with the streetcar lines, you can see some of the city's most beautiful sights. Book a flight to New Orleans, and from the moment you land at Louis Armstrong International Airportyou'll know why "laissez les bons temps rouler" is the city's motto.
More useful information about New Orleans
- Are you looking for a cheap domestic flight? Cheapflights offers domestic flights to all major Canadian destinations.
- Café Du Monde is a must stop on your visit to New Orleans, famous for it's beignets (similar to fried dough).
- Don't know which airline is for you? Our airline guides can find the perfect airline for your next trip.
- It is famous for its cuisine, architecture and music; New Orleans has a style of its own.
- Looking for flight deals? Find discount plane tickets for destinations and locations all over the world.
- Once travellers have landed on last minute flights to New Orleans, renting a car is quick and easy.
- One way flights to New Orleans will allow you to see Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World any time of year.
- Our specialty travel guide can help you find a unique themed destination.
- Selling everything from hot sauce to canned alligator, The French Market is the oldest city market in the U.S.
- The French Quarter is the oldest, most visited, part of New Orleans.
- The best time to take cheap direct flights to New Orleans is February through May.
- Tour the swamps of Bayou Segnette which is a Cajun fishing village 20 minutes from downtown New Orleans.
- When booking your flights to New Orleans, considering visiting during Jazz Fest, which starts in late April each year.
- With 13 mid-19th-century townhouses, Julia Street is one of New Orleans' best-kept secrets.
- With over 4 million flight deals, you're sure to find cheap flights to the destination of your choice.