Cheap Flights to Cuba
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Cuba
Cuba travel guide
Go to the Cuba travel guide
The largest of the Caribbean Islands, Cuba hosts more than 2 million tourists each year. Guests visit the island to experience its magnificent beaches, gorgeous climate, colonial architecture and unique cultural history. When you take one of the cheap flights to Cuba, you can explore mysterious caves and tobacco fields in Valle de Vinales, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Varadero Beach is a palm tree-lined expanse of brilliant white sand that is bathed by the temperate waters of the Caribbean. In Cienfuegos, visitors can swim near the El Nicho waterfall amidst a backdrop of mountains and a verdant rainforest. As you walk along the streets in Old Havana, you will discover the music, food, history and culture of this amazing city. You will see many fine examples of Cuba’s architecture in the Cathedral Square, the Plaza Vieja and the Plaza de Armas. Castillo de San Carlos de la Cabana will transport you back to Cuba’s colonial past. The 18th-century fortress is home to a spectacular cannon show. It served as a headquarters location during the Cuban Revolution. When you take a cheap flight to Cuba, you can learn more about the culture of the island. Popular attractions include the National Museum of Beautiful Arts and the Trinidad Architecture Museum. Visitors who take a flight to Cuba will also enjoy the aquatic animal shows that take place in the Bahia de Naranjo Nature Park.Cuba flights bring you to the scenic El Malecon waterfront and historic castles. There are magnificent diving and snorkelling opportunities in Jibacoa. The waters along Cuba’s west coast have the most interesting schools of brightly coloured fish. As you watch the sun set, you can enjoy luscious Cuban dishes in an open-air café. Numerous other outdoor and cultural adventures await travellers who take cheap flights to Cuba.
More useful information about Cuba
- Air Transat has multiple flights to Cuba for you to choose from for your next trip.
- Are you looking for a cheap domestic flight? Cheapflights offers domestic flights to all major Canadian destinations.
- August to October is hurricane season and one way flights to Cuba should be avoided in these months.
- Cuba is the Caribbean's largest island and welcomes most of its tourists from Canada and Europe.
- Don't know which airline is for you? Our airline guides can find the perfect airline for your next trip.
- Havana is capital, an exotic city that has been the gateway to the Gulf of Mexico for hundreds of years.
- In most Cuban towns, entertainment is focused on the house of song (casa de la trova).
- Looking for direct flights to Cuba? Find cheap flights to Cayo Largo del Sur, Havana or Holguin.
- Looking for flight deals? Find discount plane tickets for destinations and locations all over the world.
- Many travellers book cheap last minute flights to Cuba between December and April.
- Many travellers on cheap flights to Cuba will make a trip to Old Havana.
- Our specialty travel guide can help you find a unique themed destination.
- The Museum of Playa Giron exhibits artifacts and information about the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.
- Varadero beach is spectacular - wide, sandy, and stretching out into Atlantic waters.
- With over 4 million flight deals, you're sure to find cheap flights to the destination of your choice.