How much do things cost in Arrecife?
One-way ticket (local transport)
Taxi - fixed fee
1 km taxi journey
Petrol (1 litre)
Clothing & Shoes
Pair of jeans
Pair of Nike shoes
Large bottle of water
Bottle of wine
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
How much does a beer cost in Arrecife?
Local draught beer (0.5 litre)
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
Bottle of local beer (0.5 litre)
Imported beer (0.33 litre)
More information about Arrecife
- Arrecife Airport takes you straight to the centre of Lanzarote; feel the friendly vibe as your step off the plane.
- Those interested in the local history will be impressed by the depth and intrigue of the Arrecife museums.
- Spicy-food lovers will want to try the traditional Lanzarote sauce, mojo, which comes in the fiery 'picon' variety.
- The city centre boulevard is perfect for shopping, whether searching for Mediterranean fashion or famous brands.
- Visit the links above for cheap return flights to Arrecife and save money on an unforgettable Lanzarote holiday.
- More than just its reputation of great sun and sea, Lanzarote has a fascinating cultural history to explore.
- Take a tour of Cueva de los Verdes, literally 'The Cave of the Greens', and marvel at the stunningly colourful walls.
- Timanfaya National Park will top the itinerary for nature-tourists; the rocky orange landscape is truly captivating.
- Snorkelling and scuba-diving are always a pleasure in the warm blue sea; Arrecife has some great diving schools.