Key tips for getting cheap international flights
It can be harder to source cheap fares for international travel than domestically. Follow these tips and, no matter where you want to fly to, you should be able to pick up a bargain.
- Shop around.
- Search for discounted prices. Private/ unpublished/ negotiated fares are much more common on international routes.
- Always try destination specialists because they focus their negotiating power with airlines on restricted routes.
- Experts can help you identify cheap times/ dates/ seasons for international flights and can offer localized advice on services such as hotels, car hire, tours, guides, places to see, internal travel arrangements and good stopover points.
- Key determining factors in the price of your international flight ticket will be the flight duration, the number of stops and the perceived comfort of the airline.
- Look for low-cost airlines originating from your chosen destination.
Happy international flights hunting … we hope you get an excellent deal!
Featured Image: InSapphoWeTrust