Flights to England
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to England
England travel guide
Go to the England travel guide
Immerse yourself in one of the most historic and intriguing cultures in the world with one of our many cheap flights to England. From fun and quirky museums to the wonder and beauty of royal grounds, you're sure to find something here that everyone in the family will love. Indulge in the regal splendour of British royalty in both its modern context and in its historical lore at Buckingham Palace, the official residence of the Queen herself. Hampton Court Palace, home to the famous King Henry VIII, offers masterfully planned tours of the grounds as well as the palace corridors and ballrooms. For an afternoon you'll never forget, book a cheap flight to England and explore some of the city's fascinating museum exhibits and collections. The popular Ripley's Believe it or Not! museum will captivate you with some of the strangest and most curious exhibits in the world while the displays at Madame Tussauds will make you do a double take with extraordinarily lifelike wax sculptures. Who knew a simple flight to England could land you face to face with all of your favourite celebrities and movie stars?
If history happens to be your ultimate passion, our cheap flights to England can help you realize your wildest dreams. Engage in real life time travel when you step through the doors of Ham House, one of Europe's most famous 17th-century mansions. Opulence and history will surround and astound you as you marvel at the sheer enormity and age of something so completely beautiful and, amazingly, intact after hundreds of years in existence. Antique lovers and design enthusiasts will love the exhibits at the Natural History Museum. Stand beside a life-size replica of an enormous blue whale and allow the captivating dinosaur exhibit to leave your breathless. Book one of our affordable England flights today and prepare for the experience of a lifetime.
More useful information about England
- Are you looking for a cheap domestic flight? Cheapflights offers domestic flights to all major Canadian destinations.
- Don't know which airline is for you? Our airline guides can find the perfect airline for your next trip.
- Explore ancient England in the South West. Stonehenge is the most famous landmark.
- In Gloucestershire, cheese rolling takes place on the last Monday in May.
- London, where many one way flights to England land, is stuffed with wonderful museums, galleries and landmarks.
- Looking for flight deals? Find discount plane tickets for destinations and locations all over the world.
- Our specialty travel guide can help you find a unique themed destination.
- See the Roman ruins and the Royal Crescent in the city of Bath, Somerset.
- Shipping history and the birthplace of the Beatles draw visitors to Liverpool.
- Stratford-upon-Avon is well known and a must see for any fan of Shakespeare.
- Take a flight to England and see the city of Manchester, which has its own distinct personality.
- The summer months are by far the best time to book last minute flights to England.
- Visit Glastonbury, which has more to offer than the yearly, often rain-soaked, music festival.
- Whatever travellers book direct flights to England for, one trip may not be enough to see it all.
- With over 4 million flight deals, you're sure to find cheap flights to the destination of your choice.